We at Shiplake CE Primary School believe that each pupil has individual and unique needs. However, some pupils require more support than others.
If these pupils are to achieve their full potential, we must recognise this and plan accordingly. We acknowledge that a significant proportion of pupils will have special educational needs at some time in their school career. Many of these pupils may require help throughout their time in school, whilst others may need a little extra support for a short period to help overcome more temporary needs. Shiplake CE Primary School aims to provide all pupils with strategies for dealing with their needs in a supportive environment, and to give them meaningful access to the Early Years and National Curriculum.
Our SENDCo is Mrs Sally Ecclestone.
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy (2021)
- Oxfordshire Literacy Difficulties Policy and Advice 2016
- Disability Equality Scheme and Accessibility Plan (2020)
- Single Equality Policy (2020)
- Policy for the inclusive education of Looked After Children (2021)
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions (including Asthma Policy) (2020)