The Year 6 Curriculum
- Living things and their habitats
- Evolution and inheritance
- Animals, including humans (Including Sex Education)
- Light Electricity
- Do clothes express beliefs?
- Can we know what God is like?
- Does it matter what we believe?
- Was Jesus the Messiah?
- What difference does the resurrection make for Christians?
- What does it mean if God is holy and loving?
Geography and History Topics:
- Physical and human geography of a region of the UK – Bude and the surrounding area.
- A study of British History – World War Two.
- A study of the Viking and Anglo-Saxon struggle for the Kingdom of England.